We are a non-profit enterprise so all the funds raised
go to our programmes.
You choose how much to contribute depending on
the funds you have available.
You don't get less if you pay less.
Equivalent to £/€ 6 per pupil
You contribute towards expenses with:
- scientists' travel and materials
- Native Scientist materials
- event management
Equivalent to £/€ 24 per pupil
- all of A and B
- training of coordinators
- project management
- community management
Key characteristics of the workshops:
- duration of 1.5 hours;
- speed dating and multidisciplinary format;
- up to 25 pupils per workshops;
- up to 5 scientists per workshops.
Equivalent to £/€ 12 per pupil
- all of A
- recruitment and training of volunteers
After our workshops:
- 2 in 3 pupils feel prouder of speaking more than one language;
- over 90% of them love meeting the scientists;
- almost 50% feel inspired to become a scientist;
- 58% meet a scientist for the first time in their life;
- over 91% of teachers agree on an effective format
Questions? Email Joana (joana.moscoso at nativescientist.com)